I love skulls! Sugar skulls, Victorian skulls, memento mori's and kitsch Halloween décor, I love it all. So I decided to put together a list of 6 of my favourite skull inspired gifts for yourself or your favourite quirky friend!
1. Pigtails And Pirates Folklorico Skull Skirt- Featuring this beautiful Mexican inspired fabric covered with calaveras and caterinas. Pair it with a cute top and matching skull handbag for the perfect gift. Designed and made in Australia by Pigtails and Pirates
2. You, Me & Bones Baby Skull Candle- This is the cutest little skull candle with the sweetest scent. Made in short runs and limited releases this is a great quirky gift. Hand poured by You, Me & Bones
3. Green Skull Handbag- Made from vegan leather and featuring a grinning sugar skull on the bright green background this handbag has been designed by Jubly-Umph. This is an amazing gift for people who love skulls and handbags!
4. Carpe Diem Skull Gold Lava Stone Bracelet- this unusual bracelet is made from lava stone beads and features a large oxidised skull charm. This is a great gift for men or women. Made by Australian label Carpe Diem
5. Frida Skull Earrings- Inspired by Mexican sugar skulls and Frida Kahlo these earrings are made from stainless steel and resin. This skull design is also available as a handbag, brooch and necklace.
6. Skull and Tattoo Bowl- Hand made Tattoo Rose & Skull bowl by Iggy & LouLou. Made in editions this beautiful bowl is a work of art! Perfect for every type of skull lover
Comments will be approved before showing up.