Doing My Okay-est Lapel Pin
We all have those days. You get up, get dressed and make it out the door. But you're just not firing on all cylinders, and that's okay!
This lapel pin let's everyone know that your hanging in there - doing the best you can, without having to explain it! How good is that?!
This colourful, gold-backed, hard enamel lapel pin comes beautifully presented on a Jubly-Umph backing card. It is one of a limited edition.
- Limited edition
- Hard enamel
- 40mm in Width
*FREE EXPRESS shipping for orders over $65*
- Free Express Shipping applies to Aust orders over $65.
- Most orders are shipped via Australia Post Express Post within 2 business days.
- Express Delivery is currently taking 2-7 business days due to Covid-19 related delays.
$7.95 Express Post Small items
- Most orders are shipped via Australia Post at Express Post within 2 business days.
- Delivery is currently taking 2-7 business days due to Covid-19 related delays.
$12.95 Express Post Large Items
- Delivery is currently taking 3-5 days due to Covid-19 related delays.
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Tracking Provided
Please Note: Any customs charges or duties are the responsibility of the receiver.
Please familiarise yourself with what duties you may be liable to pay to clear your package through customs in your country of residence, as Jubly-Umph will not be liable for these charges. Thanks!
*FREE DHL Express shipping (5-7- Business Days) for orders over $95*
$8.95 Flat Rate (via Tracked International Airmail)
- Delivery is currently taking 2-6 weeks due to Covid-19 related delays.
- Orders are shipped within 3 business days.
- Tracking provided
How can I pay for my order?
We offer three highly secure payment methods:
1. Secure Credit or Debit Card Payment via Shopify Payments/Stripe. Stripe is an industry leading card processing authority that exceeds the most stringent security standards. For more information on Stripe, please visit the Stripe website.
2. Secure Payment via PayPal. Through this service your payment details are never exposed to us and are securely encrypted on PayPal’s own servers. For more information on PayPal, please visit the PayPal website.
3. Secure Payment via Afterpay. Afterpay is a lay-by style payment system. (Australian Customers Only) For more information on Afterpay please visit the Afterpay website
Can I change my order?
We work hard to get your order in the post as soon as possible which means that we often cannot make any amendments once your order has been processed. This includes shipping address, cart changes or combining or cancelling orders. For information on our returns policy please see our Shipping & Returns page.
What does shipping cost?
For complete shipping information check out our Shipping page.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are normally 1-7 business days to Australia and 5 to 14 days to the rest of the world. Orders containing t-shirts or tote bags can take longer than this as they take extra time to print.
My T-Shirt/Tote Bag did not arrive with the rest of my order.
Our T-Shirts and Tote Bags are printed to order and ship separately. Please allow a few extra days for these items to arrive.
Are your Tshirts ethically made?
We use AS Colour brand tshirts that are made in Bangladesh and printed in Melbourne. As Colour have a strong social responsibility policy which you can read about here: https://www.ascolour.com.au/social-responsibility
How do I care for my jewellery?
We advise that you store your jewellery back on its original card or in a box when you are not wearing it. If it gets wet dry it with a cloth or tissue.
Where are your products made?
All of our products, including our jewellery, socks, tote bags and patches are designed, marketed and shipped in Australia.
Our lapel pins are manufactured in China by a small, specialist factory that we have been working with now for over 10 years. Our patches and socks are also manufactured in China.
Our canvas tote bags are manufactured in India by a factory we have been working with for the past 4 years.
Are all your items Vegan?
Yes, all the items that we make and sell are vegan and animal friendly. We pride ourselves on running a vegan business and also supporting numerous animal charities.
Can you repair damaged pieces?
For general returns information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page. In some cases it is possible for us to repair certain jewellery pieces, but if your damaged piece is a limited edition or it is too badly damaged a repair may not be possible. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org preferably with photos of the damage and we can let you know what we can do to help.
Where are you based?
We are based just outside Melbourne, Victoria in a beautiful town called Daylesford.
Does Jubly-Umph do custom, one-off designs?
Unfortunately we are not able to do custom or one off designs.
I’d like to submit some feedback.
We love to know what you think, so please contact us immediately with any feedback you have through our contact page.