Lavender Menace Lapel Pin
The 'Lavender Menace' was a group of lesbian feminists who protested against their exclusion in the feminist movement, at the 'Second Congress to Unite Women' in New York in 1970. Initially a negative slur against the group, the women adopted and embraced the term, 'Lavender Menace' creating placards and t-shirts which they wore during their protest.
This became widely acknowledged as a key turning point and a founding movement for lesbian feminism around the world.
This pin is part of the Queer History collaboration collection between Bendigo Artist Dan Cox and Jubly-Umph.
This colourful, gold-backed, hard enamel lapel pin comes beautifully presented on a Jubly-Umph backing card. It is one of a limited edition.
- Limited edition
- Hard enamel
- 40mm in Height
*FREE EXPRESS shipping for orders over $85*
- Free Express Shipping applies to Aust orders over $85.
- Most orders are shipped via Australia Post Express Post within 2 business days.
- Express Delivery is currently taking 1-5 business days
$9.95 Express Post
- Most orders are shipped via Australia Post at Express Post within 2 business days.
- Delivery is currently taking 1-5 business days to most destinations
Please Note: Any customs charges or duties are the responsibility of the receiver.
Please familiarise yourself with what duties you may be liable to pay to clear your package through customs in your country of residence, as Jubly-Umph will not be liable for these charges. Thanks!
*FREE DHL Express shipping (4-7 Business Days) for orders over $200AU*
*FREE Tracked Airmail (1-3 Weeks) for orders over $95AU*
$9.95 Flat Rate (via Tracked International Airmail)
- Delivery is currently taking 1-3 weeks to most destinations
- Orders are shipped within 3 business days.
- Tracking provided
How can I pay for my order?
We offer three highly secure payment methods:
1. Secure Credit or Debit Card Payment via ShopPay. ShopPay is an industry leading card processing authority that exceeds the most stringent security standards.
2. Secure Payment via PayPal. Through this service your payment details are never exposed to us and are securely encrypted on PayPal’s own servers. For more information on PayPal, please visit the PayPal website.
3. Secure Payment via Afterpay. Afterpay is a lay-by style payment system. (Australian Customers Only) For more information on Afterpay please visit the Afterpay website
Can I change my order?
We work hard to get your order in the post as soon as possible which means that we often cannot make any amendments once your order has been processed. This includes shipping address, cart changes or combining or cancelling orders.
However, If you are able to email us quickly, we'll do all that we can to edit any order details that need adjusting.
For information on our returns policy please see our Shipping & Returns page.
What does shipping cost?
For complete shipping information check out our Shipping page.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times are normally 1-7 business days to Australia and 1-6 weeks to the rest of the world.
How do I care for my jewellery?
We advise that you store your jewellery back on its original card or in a box when you are not wearing it. If it gets wet dry it with a cloth or tissue.
Where are your products made?
All of our products, including our jewellery, socks, tote bags and patches are designed, packed and shipped in Australia.
Our lapel pins are manufactured in China by a small, specialist factory that we have been working with now for over 10 years. Our patches and socks are also manufactured in China.
Can you repair damaged pieces?
For general returns information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page. In some cases it is possible for us to repair certain jewellery pieces, but if your damaged piece is a limited edition or it is too badly damaged a repair may not be possible.
Contact us at email@example.com preferably with photos of the damage and we can let you know what we can do to help.
Where are you based?
We are based just outside Melbourne, in regional Victoria, in a beautiful town called Daylesford.
Does Jubly-Umph do custom, one-off designs?
Unfortunately we are not able to do custom or one off designs.
I’d like to submit some feedback.
We love to know what you think, so please contact us immediately with any feedback you have through our contact page.